As brands are rapidly implementing new technologies to improve customer experiences, most customer believe that the future should entail of human and automated support. The future should comprise of automation, AI and humans working together to deliver emotionally intelligent customer experiences.
Key Highlights that this report covers:
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) is of utmost importance to brands to create a positive experience for customers
- Creation of that positive experience involves tapping into AI ti improve the situation
- AI can help service representatives better understand previous customer actions, observed interests, and preferences and align this information with available offers to quickly resolve issues.
Fill in the form below to download your complimentary copy of the guide.
- Game changer or jobs at risk? AI and work of the future
- AI’s biggest risk factor: Data gone wrong
- Why CIOs must co-lead CX, customer experience
- IS ETL dead? In the age of AI, not quite
- How AI could shape the health tech landscape in 2019
- Google Cloud's head of healthcare on data silos, cybersecurity and APIs in the age of the cloud
- Intel's David Ryan on the past and future of AI in healthcare
- Bots and AI continue their march toward call center obliteration
- Cyber security tech to expect in 2018
- Thriving in the speed age: 3 questions to rev up your decision cycle