Martin Splitt from Google posted a photo on Instagram of a window decal at the Google office in Zurich. It is to celebrate 15 years of Google in Zurich, Switzerland. I didn’t realize Google had a presence there for 15 years. That was back in 2004 when Google IPOed.Anyway, Martin posted this on Instagram.This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- #15YearsOfLakshya trends as Hrithik Roshan's 'Lakshya' completes 15 years
- R Kelly's back-up singer 'saw him having sex with 15-year-old Aaliyah on his tour bus' documentary claims
- Florida teacher's aide is arrested for having sex with two 15-year-old boys in swimming pool at her condo
- Bomb Cyclone triggered a 75ft wave in California during Thanksgiving Week - the highest in 15 years - amid 100mph winds
- Nevada Man Arrested For Allegedly Driving To West Mifflin To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Girl
- Anaj Mandi: From business hub to tinderbox in 15 years
- Proud Boy Members Face Up To 15 Years Behind Bars After Manhattan Brawl With Antifa
- Beyonce Blasts Trolls With NSFW Slam Over '15 Years' of Weight Fluctuations
- Killer who dumped his bloodstained clothes in a mosque after stabbing music producer to death and slipped past police saying he was only there to worship is jailed for 15 years
- US flu season gets its earliest start in 15 YEARS: Officials estimate 900 have already died as an unexpected strain of the virus pummels the South
15 Years Of Google In Zurich Window Decal have 254 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.