On Google’s home page is an awesome Doodle for the 2019 Rugby World Cup. It is live in many countries, not all. The logo shows Rugby players playing on a green field with the Google logo in it. Google wrote on the Doodle page “Today’s Doodle celebrates the Opening Day of the Rugby World Cup, kicking off today inside Tokyo’s Ajinomoto Stadium. Held every four years since 1987, this year is the first time in history that the tournament will be held in Asia, with a match between host country Japan and Russia.”It is unclear if Google will be doing multiple Doodles around the Rugby World Cup or just going with a single logo.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Ireland off to perfect start in Rugby World Cup with clinical bonus-point win over feeble Scotland
- Rugby World Cup: They're not all called 'haka' — the differences between Pacific war dances
- Japanese hoteliers shore up beer supplies ahead of Rugby World Cup
- Wallabies announce experienced 31-man squad ahead of Rugby World Cup in Japan
- Eddie Jones names England squad for Six Nations minus TEN Rugby World Cup stars
- England Vs South Africa Rugby World Cup Final Highlights: South Africa Outclass England To Be Crowned Rugby World Cup Champions
- Rugby World Cup: Advertisers look to cash in without jumping on official bandwagon
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Former New Zealand coach John Mitchell knows not to take Wallabies for granted
- D’Tigers have potential to shock the world at 2019 FIBA World Cup, Ahmedu says
- It’s official: Jeff Van Gundy to coach Team USA in AmeriCup 2017, World Cup qualifying
2019 Rugby World Cup Google Logo have 268 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.