Birmingham & Black Country 10 September 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-49650570 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsLGBT teaching row A crowdfunding page launched by protesters opposed to LGBT relationships lessons has been removed.Campaigners had been trying to raise money to fight an injunction preventing them from gathering outside a Birmingham primary school.GoFundMe said the page violated its terms of service.Protester Shakeel Afsar said accusations of homophobia were “false” and “a real defamation of my character”.The page was set amid efforts to challenge a High Court injunction secured by Birmingham City Council which imposed an exclusion zone around Anderton Park… Read full this story
- Pro-LGBT Companies in Anti-LGBT Countries
- Andrew McCabe has a GoFundMe page to raise money for his legal defense — and it’s already raised far more money than it asked for
- Michael Cohen just set up a GoFundMe page to help pay his legal costs
- Amazon opposes anti-LGBT Tennessee legislation amid activist pressure
- Kansas governor expands ban on anti-LGBT bias to contractors
- Loss of Pop Star, Gay Icon George Michael in Wake of Rising Anti-LGBT Laws
- Kissing girls photobomb Salvini in protest over anti-LGBT conference
- No, there’s not a new anti-LGBT emoji
- Andrew McCabe has a GoFundMe page to raise money for his legal defence -- and it's already raised far more money than it asked for
- San Antonio City Council bars Chick-fil-A from airport citing alleged 'legacy of anti-LGBT behavior'
Anti-LGBT lessons campaign GoFundMe page removed have 346 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.