by Jim September 3, 2019 I had a fantastic chat this week with Dixon Jones at Majestic where we discussed entity search and why there is a bias in Google’s knowledge graph. While this is fantastic for those trying to sell people things, it doesn’t bode well for those seeking answers to research. What I learned What is entity search? Why fringe knowledge will be erased Popularity is great for selling If you’re looking for answers, Google may not be the best place Transcript Hey, welcome back, Rankers. I`m having an awesome week. I spoke to Dixon Jones last week of majestic.com, the global brand ambassador, many of you know him, he does lots of other things as well, but we had some great conversations. We`ll be bringing those out in a couple of podcasts soon. But we were discussing entities and Dixon wrote a paper during the week about entity search and how there is an inherent bias in the Google knowledge base. I`m sorry, the Google knowledge graph, given why it`s been created. Now for those of you who don`t want to go into the whole thing about learning about entity search, think of it this way. Think… Read full this story
- Selective Service System warns about the 'spread of misinformation' as their website crashes and Google searches for 'Is there going to be a draft?' spike 900% in a day amid concerns over war with Iran
- The WOKE Health Organization! Agency joins TikTok to show teens how to protect themselves and others from coronavirus while fighting the spread of misinformation on social media
- Did Organizing for Action Just Send an Email With a Fake Drake Quote?
- Police pull body of teenage boy, 13, from River Wear after overnight search - as officers rule out death as suspicious
- If the Taliban regain power, I could lose everything
- 'We're NOT rigged!' Emmys organizers complain about Trump's claim they were biased against him because The Apprentice never won
- Max and Keira's law: New 'opt-out' organ donor system that presumes all adults agree to donate when they die will be introduced in May
- Mother, 39, asked four different men to murder her ex-husband because she felt such 'bitterness and anger' towards him after losing custody of a child, court hears
- Is the killer coronavirus now disease X? World Health Organization expert warns the infection is 'rapidly' fitting category for the mysterious pathogen scientists fear will kill 80million
- Everyone will be an organ donor by default within weeks - thanks to two special children
Are we losing nuance in organic search? have 432 words, post on stewartmedia.com.au at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.