Apple isn’t reserving the convenient new audio sharing feature in iOS 13 just for its own AirPods; the company is also extending it to Beats products. Audio Sharing allows two sets of earbuds or headphones to be connected to a single iPhone, letting people listen to the same music or watch video content together from one device. The following Beats products will support Audio Sharing: Powerbeats Pro Powerbeats 3 Wireless BeatsX Solo 3 Wireless Studio 3 Wireless They all have either Apple’s W1 or H1 chip inside, which is what enables the feature. Beats says Audio Sharing will be available next week. Like AirPods, Apple occasionally updates the firmware of Beats products quietly in the background to improve performance and add new capabilities. Audio Sharing was originally intended to be part of yesterday’s iOS 13.0 update, but was pushed back to iOS 13.1, which Apple has said will be released on September 24th — earlier than the September 30th date the company originally announced. Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.
- Is iOS 13 Sharing Your Browsing Data With China's Tencent?
- Schosche BlueLife Headphones - They Do it All
- Samsung M7600 Beat DJ Review - Samsung Beat DJ Enhances Your Music
- Binaural Beats Tips For You
- The Binaural Beats Way to Unlimited Happiness
- 13 Flash Drive Uses
- Review of New LG KM900 Arena Multimedia Features
- Make a Video For Online Video Sharing Sites
- Nokia E 66 Grey - Excellent Voice and Music Features
- Motorola ZN300 Review - Mid Range Camera Phone MOTO ZN300 From Motorola
Beats headphones will get the same iOS 13.1 audio sharing feature as AirPods have 264 words, post on www.theverge.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.