We had a very informative SEMrushchat last week with guest Robbie Richards and our community about website monetization. Every site is focused on revenue streams, but those streams obviously differ based on the type of website you have. So we asked our community ways they have utilized monetization, common fails to avoid, strategies for planning, and their opinions on privately-owned advertising and affiliate networks vs. Google AdSense.
Robbie and our community shared insights based on experience that every website owner should consider. Keep reading to find out how to get started and what to avoid. We hope the tweets we chose will give you a variety of insights and tips you can use.
You can retweet any of the tips below by clicking on the Twitter logo next to the quote.
Do You Have Website Monetization Tips?
If so, please share them in the comments below. We also want to thank all that participated in the chat. We will be looking for your expert insights next week. It starts at 11 am ET/4 pm BST on Wednesday, September, 11th.
- Best online dating websites and how much they cost a month
- Final Fantasy Tactics Spiritual Successor Takes To KS
- Year-Ender 2019: ‘Road roller massage’ to ‘Khatiya-vator’, Anand Mahindra’s tweets that left people in splits
- DevLog Watch: Gastropoda, Gangster Tactics, M.I.N.T.
- Drowning In Tweets? How To Use Twitter Lists To Unclutter Your Feed
- Magic: The Gathering - Tactics Announced
- Bestest Best Games Of 2014: The Contributor's Picks
- The Last Game Trailer: Tactical Intervention
- The Bestest Best Tactics Of 2014: Door Kickers
- WhiteMoon Dreams Talk Warmachine Tactics