Bing seems to be testing a new design and layout for the search results snippets. The new layout looks like a carousel of tabs that you can horizontally scroll through when looking at a specific search result. Here is a screen shot from @Philcomputing on Twitter.
Note: This article original said Google was testing this, it was a mistake, the tweet said Google but it really was Bing.
I am not sure I like this user interface, but it is 100% different from what we are use to.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Get Great Google Search Results
- Google Caffeine Update Promises More Efficient Search Results
- Bada Bing! How Do You Rate Bing, Microsoft's New Search Engine?
- How to Narrow Down Your Charleston MLS Search Results
- 10 Ways to Use Google Alerts For Business and Social Media (Plus Tips to Improve Search Results)
- Google Search Results - How They Work and How to Get Listed First
- Internal Linking to Boost Search Results
- Rank For Competitive Keywords in Google Organic Search Results With Videos
- Split Testing - Multiply Your Marketing Results
- Twitter in Google's Search Results?