Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web. Search Engine Roundtable Stories: Google September 2019 Core Update Impact Now Being Noticed It took some time, but now the SEO community is noticing the impact of the Google September 2019 core update. Yesterday morning most weren’t seeing any significant impact but later on in that day, people began noticing the search results shaking up. Note, this began rolling out on Tuesday afternoon and it should take a few days to fully roll out. Google 21st Birthday On September 27th – Here Is The Doodle Tomorrow is Google’s 21st birthday and Google has already released its very own birthday Doodle to celebrate. The Doodle depicts a desktop computer from 1998 and the old Google home page and old Google logo. There is some confusion as to when Google celebrates its birthday but over the years it has stuck to the 27th of September. Redesigned Google Call Only Ads Layout Google has redesigned the layout for the Google call only ads. Now your business name and headline will show directly below your phone number,… Read full this story
- 2nd Suspect Arrested In Connection To 2019 Killing Of Marysville Woman
- Women who drink a sugary fruit drink every day are MORE likely to suffer heart disease than those who have a daily can of Coke, study shows
- IPL 2019, CSK vs MI: Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma creates unique records
- Season-Finale Recap: Dory Is Going to Hell
- Recap: A Fearless Moral Inventory
- Recap: Win/Loss
- Have you downloaded the November 2019 security patch?
- Who is the Netherlands’ Eurovision 2019 representative? Meet Duncan Laurence who will be performing Arcade
- Season-Finale Recap: Jughead’s Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Summer Finale Recap: In Too Deep
Daily Search Forum Recap: September 26, 2019 have 305 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.