We get it. You want to create a stellar headline that will pique anyone’s curiosity and land on your website. In an ideal world, that click will (eventually) turn into a conversion or a lead. Unfortunately, digital strategies aren’t meant to function in a utopic atmosphere and marketers are in a constant battle to come up with headlines and content that will attract a flood of eyeballs. As such, some go as far as creating some (interesting) clickbait headlines and content only to see the fruit of their efforts fall not too far from the tree. Sensational headlines may seem worthy of a click but the bounce rate accompanying that is alarming. Content marketers looking to receive quality clicks must forgo the temptation to write up a catchpenny headline. So, how can you market your content with informative headlines that stray from the errs of clickbait? Here’s a guideline to help you format content that removes sensationalism but is still worthy of clicks. 1. Think of the long term success: Set the expectation We aren’t denying that clickbait headlines will (potentially) skyrocket your click-through rate but all you’re doing is damaging the longevity of your relationship with current and future… Read full this story
- Cuomo: Not sure if closing all businesses, keeping everyone home was 'the best public health strategy'
- KFC SuperCoach: Get to know the crew behind the SuperCoach Insider podcast
- Trump's Covid-19 reelection strategy
- Mass Effect 4 Possibly Hinted at in New BioWare Job Listing
- Don't let coronavirus drive you to drink: World Health Organization warns alcohol is an 'unhelpful coping strategy' to combat stress during lockdown
- Have you played… Mass Effect: Andromeda (multiplayer)?
- Should you shift to FDs or tweak investment strategy? Here’s a clue
- Cluster containment strategy unveiled in Chirala
- Trump and Biden must unite on China strategy before November
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord performance - how to get the best settings
Getting Clicks Without Clickbait: 6 Effective Strategies have 323 words, post on www.digitalsquad.co.nz at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.