Google is rolling out a new look for call-only ads which is said to help drive higher quality leads.The updated layout for call-only ads displays the business’s phone number at the top, while business name and headline is now placed below the phone number in smaller text.Here’s a comparison of the new layout versus the previous layout:As you can see in the example above, the phone icon is now more prominent also. So there’s absolutely no mistaking these ad units for call-only ads.Google says that, in testing, the new call-only ad design has had a positive impact on phone calls and conversions while keeping costs down for advertisers:“On average, advertisers with the new call-only ads design have seen a 14% increase in phone calls, a 16% increase in call conversions and better cost efficiencies with an 8% decrease in overall paid clicks. The new look helps call-only ads stand out from other text ads, reducing accidental clicks from users who didn’t intend to make a call.”Call-only ads that are already in place will be automatically switched over to the new design this week. There is no additional action needed on the part of advertisers.
- The Epic Tale Of An Anonymous Browser That Gamed Google Ads
- How 'Good Design' Will Help Your Ecommerce Business Grow Faster Than Ever
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Google is making a new commitment to sustainable design
- Google's Pixel 3XL is for people who want the best smartphone, not the best design
- At Sundar Pichai’s Google, AI Is Everything—And Everywhere
- The Power Potential Of Google+ Pages For Businesses
- Google I/O 2017: 8 Reasons To Pay Attention As Google Courts Developers
- FEC Gets Over 150,000 Comments About Online Political Ad Disclaimers
Google Ads Changes the Design of Call-Only Ads have 303 words, post on www.searchenginejournal.com at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.