Google Ads is expanding its automated bidding solutions by giving advertisers three more options to choose from.The three new choices include:A new way to pay for campaignsExpanded support for non-guaranteed dealsThe ability to manage automated bidding at the insertion order levelHere’s more detail about the three new automated bidding options.Outcome-based buyingWith outcome-based buying, advertisers can now pay only for the outcomes they care about. Previously, automated bidding only supported buying on a cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) basis.Outcome-based buying supports cost-per-click buying for campaigns that use CPA or maximize conversion strategies.Google Ads Display & Video 360 will optimize bids to help advertisers get more of the actions they care about – such as clicks, conversions, and installs. Advertisers will only be charged for clicks.Automated bidding for non-guaranteed dealsGoogle Ads is expanding automated bidding to non-guaranteed deals. In the deal has a floor price then Display & Video 360 will take that into consideration and ensure ads are showing as planned.Automated bidding at insertion-order levelAdvertisers can now set their automated bidding strategy at the insertion-order level rather than the line-item level.Taking performance into consideration across multiple line item will allow automated bidding to shift spend to the high performing line items, which Google… Read full this story
- The HOTH Officially Launches Its New Managed Google Ads PPC Service
- How parties used Facebook, Instagram and Google ads
- 3 Impressive Google Docs Scripts to Automate Your Documents
- Google to offer digital skills workshops in 3 Alabama cities
- The epic turn-based strategy series which puts the player in charge of a civilisation is back in fine form
- 5 things Google absolutely has to get right with the Pixel 5
- Google releases interactive Avengers: Endgame Easter egg that shows up when you search 'Thanos'
- Google reveals how many miles its Street View cars have driven to date
- Google Nest Mini review: Smart speaker offers better connectivity, audio quality
- These old Google Pixel smartphones selling at a discount of $352 on Amazon
Google Ads Offers More Choices for Automated Bidding Strategies have 331 words, post on www.searchenginejournal.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.