NEW DELHI: Search engine giant Google is celebrating its 21st birthday with a doodle. Google was founded by Sergey Brin and Larry Page in 1998 and now operates all over the world in over 100 languages. The birthday is celebrated with a doodle which shows what a desktop computer that shows a Google search screen. The doodle has a timestamp also dated September 27, 1998. In 1998, Brin and Page published a paper about launching a prototype of a “large-scale search engine.” “We chose our systems name, Google, because it is a common spelling of googol, or 10100 and fits well with our goal of building very large-scale search engines,” the founders wrote. Today, Google answers trillions of search queries each year across the world. Happy 21st birthday, Google! In Video:Google celebrates its 21st birthday with a Doodle
- Kate Beckinsale Celebrates 'Most Brilliant Angel Face' Daughter Lily's 21st Birthday
- Google celebrates Scottish scientist Mary Somerville
- Google celebrates India’s 71st Republic Day with a doodle
- Rob Lowe Celebrates His Son's 21st Birthday in Las Vegas — Complete with Champagne and Sparklers!
- Cat Ready To Paw-ty For 21st Birthday At Brewing Co. | Patch PM
- YouTubers Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul Say They Got Engaged at Her 21st Birthday Party
- Lori Loughlin's Daughter Bella Thanks Fans on Her 21st Birthday Amid College Admissions Scandal
- Google Doodle Celebrates Day 11 Of The Winter Olympics
- Emma Bunton enjoys glitzy birthday meal with Holly Willoughby and Tamzin Outhwaite
- 71st R-Day: Google's vibrant doodle showcases diversity, harmony of India
Google celebrates its 21st birthday with a doodle have 239 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.