Recently, I guess the past couple of weeks or so, the Google Discover feed started showing restaurants you might be interested in.
This is obviously important if you help local restaurants with their Google My Business listings. You might start to see more traffic to your restaurants or phone calls or reviews, because of the addition to the Google Discover feed.
Brad Brewer posted this screen shot on Twitter showing this in action (click to enlarge the image):
Android Police spotted this a week or so ago as well.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- This Google Maps Birdhouse Shows Birds Where to Stay
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Release: Last Week's Google Play Statistics Show Almost No One Has Google's Latest Update
- Google Glass Prototype Shows That Its Design Could Be Way Worse
- Google SPYING on your real-world movements even if you have Location History turned off
- Check your Google settings NOW to make sure your home address isn’t public
- Google app finds your TWIN in famous art – and these celeb match-ups are hilarious
- Google Translate warns of APOCALYPSE with bizarre ‘end times’ message about the Antichrist
- Epic Wanted Google Not to Report Fortnite Android Vulnerability Immediately
- Google Chrome Joy-Con support might be on the way
- Google Implements YouTube Gaming Shutdown To Move To Main Website