Although nofollow links are ‘hints‘ now for Google, you do not have to disavow them:
You definitely don’t need to disavow nofollow links — not before, not now. Sometimes they’re a signal of a broader problem (eg, a paid links setup where some got turned into nofollow, but the rest aren’t nofollow), but if they’re nofollow you don’t need to disavow them.
— 🍌 John 🍌 (@JohnMu) September 12, 2019
Analyze the links of your website now
The Link Profiler tool in SEOprofiler enables you to analyze the links of any website. Find nofollow links, links that contain particular keywords, links from particular websites, and much more:
- Google Isn't Listening, So Its Employees Are Suing
- Google Family Link is now invite-free for parents in the U.S.
- Everything you need to know about Google Home Max
- Google Fired and Disciplined Employees for Speaking Out About Diversity [Updated]
- Google Will Now Let You Use Your Android Phone as a Physical Security Key
- Google Maps adding new translator feature for 50 languages
- Google just made it easier to use Maps when travelling abroad
- Ex-Google Employee's Memo Says Executives Shut Down Pro-Diversity Discussions
- Google's New Cirq Project Aims to Make Quantum Computers Actually Useful
- Google Puts Rap Genius Back Atop Searches, Favoring Smart Results Over Holding A Grudge