Google has released a new WordPress plugin that’s designed for Chrome’s new native lazy-loading feature.
Google’s new “Native Lazyload” plugin makes the whole process even easier as it allows a site to support native lazy-loading instantly.
The main functionality of the new plugin is to ensure images on a website include the new “loading” attribute with a value of “lazy.” There is no setup required, you just install it and you’re good to go.
So the plugin can help ensure that all visitors of your website, regardless of browser, benefit from the lazy-loading of images and iframes.
Google’s Native Lazyload plugin can be installed directly from the WordPress admin dashboard by going to Plugins > Add New, and searching for it by name. It can also be manually downloaded here.
- Google launches digital tour of Cambodia's Angkor Wat
- Google launches Pixel smartphone in hardware push
- Google launches VN search tools
- Google launches new search tools in Vietnamese
- Google launches Vietnam search tools
- Google launches doodle competition in Viet Nam
- Google launches doodle contest
- Google launches appeal against US$2.8b EU fine: Court
- Google launches 'Helpouts' commerce platform
- Google Launchs Free WiFi