Here is a photo of a sign at one of the Google offices that has googly eyes. Get it, a Googley logo with googly eyes in a Google logo – har har har.
This was shared by Martin Split of Google on Twitter a while back.
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Here’s what’s going on with Apple Music and Google Home (GOOG, GOOGL, AAPL)
- How googly eyes solved one of today’s trickiest UX problems
- People don’t trust autonomous vehicles, so Jaguar added googly eyes
- A googly-eyed robot is coming to 172 grocery stores across America
- Stop & Shop gets 500 googly eyed robots so humans will know where to clean up
- China’s Answer To Google Glass: Baidu Eye
- Googly Eyes
- Google logo revamp – what does the font change mean?
- Google Just Found A Powerful New Space For Ads
- First Consumers, Now Advertisers Leave Google For Amazon