Via Tim Capper, you can now check to see if your business is verified with Google My Business. To do so, go to this URL, make sure your email is associated with the Google My Business and go through the steps. If you are verified, you will see this:Here is a screen shot of a business that is not verified:If you have over 10 businesses, it asks you to contact Google via a form.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google Drive gets Access checker update for smarter sharing
- Labor Board Rules Google’s Firing of James Damore Was Legal
- How disreputable rehabs game Google to profit off patients
- 100+ Google Apps That You Didn't Know Exist
- Android Enterprise Recommended helps companies find the best business phones
- New Lawsuit Exposes Google's Desperation to Improve Diversity
- It looks like Google could be releasing its own Pixel smartwatches
- Google Home getting new fun features and coming to more countries
- Google app beta's screenshot editing and sharing popup is now working in other apps as well for some
- You can finally control Nest Secure from Google Assistant
Google My Business Verification Status Checker have 186 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.