A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it. Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Report: Google Search Features Revealed the Legally Protected Names of Sex and Violent Crime Victims
- Google search for 'Pappu' leads to Rahul Gandhi
- Now Google search for 'Feku' leads to Modi
- Google search data reveals weight loss searches have increased over time
- As GDPR nears, Google searches for privacy are at a 12-year high
- Dunbarton finds extra $1M in school funding due to Goffstown reporting error
- Armed police and helicopter search woods after reports of 'gun shots'
- Police search woodland after reports of 'suspicious behaviour'
- A Google Pixel smartwatch is reportedly coming alongside Pixel 3 later this year
- Brevard County emergency officials call off search for skydiver: report
Google Search Console Breadcrumb Report Had Errors have 225 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.