A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it. Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- 10 Google search tricks to help you find what you’re looking for
- Google, YouTube and Gmail down as thousands of users report issues
- Google Is Said to Be Shopping for More Real Estate in New York
- What’s New in Chrome 93, Available Now
- Amit Singhal, Uber Executive Linked to Old Harassment Claim, Resigns
- In HSRP rush, vehicle owners fall prey to booking fraud on the web
- Fishmongers baffled as rivals next door 'steal' branding making them near-identical
- New Dogs, Cats, Pets Available For Adoption In The Caledonia Area
- Mount Pleasant-Sturtevant Area Pets Up For Adoption: Meet Mavis, Sparkle & More
- Adoptable Pets Of The Week At Shorewood Area Shelters
Google Search Console Breadcrumb Report Had Errors have 214 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.