A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it.
Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”
Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.
So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- How to Google Search the right way!
- Google Search to Add Support for 3 New Indian Languages by End of This Year, Updated Mobile Search UI Also Coming
- Google Search Starts Showing Personalised TV Show, Movie Recommendations
- Google Search Now Lets Your Find Key Moments in Videos
- Independence Day: How to Watch Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Speech on YouTube, Google Search
- Google Officially Closes Its Chinese Search Engine Project: Report
- Google Trips Travel Planner App Shuts Down, Some Features Live on in Google Search, Maps
- Google Will Promote Original Reporting With Algorithm Change
- Google Search now conjures AR animals for you
- Your next Google search could be powered by a wind farm