A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it. Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Pro-Trump NC Republican Labeled ‘Bigot’ By Google Search Tells Fox News Sunday ‘It’s Not That Surprising’
- Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches should be regulated
- Rudy Giuliani's Crime Buddy Apparently Named His Company 'Fraud Guarantee' to Trick Google Search Results
- Google Listed ‘Nazism’ as California Republican Party’s Ideology in Search Results
- Humans Can't Stop Crashing Into Google's Driverless Cars
- Google Is The Biggest Factor Behind Apple's Services Revenue Growth
- Google employees protest secret work on censored search engine for China
- Everyone On Cable News Is An ‘Idiot’ Or Terrible Person, According To Google Instant Search
- Former Bing Product Lead: Why Personalized Social Search Is Unrealistic (For Now)
- Trump Takes Aim at Google, Claims Search Results ‘RIGGED’ Against Him: ‘Illegal?’
Google Search Console Breadcrumb Report Had Errors have 236 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.