A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it. Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Trump wakes up complaining about 'illegal,' 'RIGGED' Google search results
- Trump's economic adviser: 'We're taking a look' at whether Google searches should be regulated
- Trump blasts 'left-wing' Google search
- Woman drowned infant son after doing Google searches on topic, court records say
- Google responds to ‘difficult’ report on firings, harassment
- Google employees quit over controversial China search engine project, report says
- Google's China prototype reportedly links searches to phone numbers
- How Google search results work
- Rights groups urge no censored Google search app for China
- Trump aide says president weighing regulations on Google search engine that he considers 'rigged'
Google Search Console Breadcrumb Report Had Errors have 206 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.