A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it. Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- How to location Covid-19 vaccination centres using Google Search and Maps
- BoE governor wants UK Bill to make Google tackle online scams: Report
- Bank of England governor wants UK bill to make Google tackle online scams: Report
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Ecommerce Site for Google Search
- Year in Search: What Indians did online in 2020 and what it means for marketers
- How to Fix the Deceptive Site Ahead Google Warning
- Google’s annual search report 2020: From WFH jobs to online courses, here's what people searched in 2020
- Google is turning its U.S. offices into COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Google ad surge drives up profits for parent firm Alphabet
- Google Docs, Drive Other Google Services Hit By Outages Monday
Google Search Console Breadcrumb Report Had Errors have 224 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.