A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it. Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Turnover: Google search listed Brady as New York Jets owner
- REVEALED: Jussie Smollett Googled himself 57 TIMES in the 12 days after his hoax hate attack as he kept track of news coverage
- This May Be the Hideous Logo for Google's New Game Streaming Service
- Google walkout anniversary: Workers say management response is 'insulting'
- Google Maps is rolling out 'incognito mode' for Android users which keeps the company from hoovering up your search and location history data
- NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others
- Google Brings Voice to the iPhone
- Blaise Matuidi googled ‘Matuidi wife’ to find a picture for Valentine’s Day
- Leaks Reveal Extent of Google City-Planning Subsidiary’s Data Collection Ambitions
- A.J. McCarron might be the best consolation prize in free agency
Google Search Console Breadcrumb Report Had Errors have 248 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.