A week or so ago, Google launched a new Search Console enhancement report for breadcrumb markup. Well, that report already had a bug with it.
Google posted in the data anomalies page “Google fixed an error in Breadcrumb validation (the last crumb in the chain does not, in fact, require an explicit URL target). As a result, you may see a reduction in errors in your Breadcrumbs report going forward.”
Google said this happened on September 26, 2019 and currently does not have an end date, you can check the status of it over here.
So if you were looking at the report early on, I’d check back in a few days.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google Search tips and tricks: 5 cool things you can do with the search engine
- The U.K.'s Top 'What Will' Google Searches After Brexit Vote
- Google Knowledge Graph Brings Smarter Semantic Results to Your Google Searches
- As AR heads to Google search, Lens learns to translate, add tips, and more
- Trump plays to the base with attack on ‘rigged’ Google searches
- Why did ProtonMail vanish from Google search results for months?
- 23 Google Search Tips You'll Want to Learn
- Google’s “Gboard” for iOS combines a keyboard with Google Search
- Google searches for CBD expected to hit record high this year
- Chinese search giant Baidu reports stronger-than-expected quarterly revenue