If you want something recognized as text, you should use real text on your web pages. Do not hide your text in images or in other elements that are not plain text. That’s what John Mueller said on Twitter.
Use text if you want something recognized as text. Don’t assume magic will happen.
— 🍌 John 🍌 (@JohnMu) September 24, 2019
How to check if search engines can parse the content of your web pages
Use the website audit tool in SEOprofiler to find out whether search engines can parse the content of your web pages or not. The website audit tool checks your website for things that can have a negative impact on your rankings.
- President Obama: Israel and Palestinians Must Negotiate On Basis Of 1967 Borders
- The Start-to-Finish Guide for Moving to a New Place
- Tacoma-made movie with 'Starship Troopers' Casper Van Dien is just latest for local film company
- He survived a suicide jump off Golden Gate Bridge. Jesuit High teens hear his ‘message of help’
- Review: the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel (Canada)