Here is a photo of a Googler, a Google employee, printed on a Google cookie, eating the cookie or eating herself. She said she has become a “Google approved snack.”
Would you eat a cookie with your face on it?
This video is on Instagram.
This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- B&M now selling ‘crunchy cookie’ Reese’s Pieces – and they are delicious
- Couple make laxative cookies for striking school employees 'because they were tired of noise from picket line'
- Asda are now selling white chocolate and cookies flavour Magnums
- Soviet-style Lenten lunch: Salad, borscht, mushroom dumplings, with cookies for dessert
- Mum told off by teacher for son's lunchbox cookies
- Christchurch terror attack: Northland 10yo raises $650 for victims selling cookies
- Sharks, mermaids, mini cookies and chips and gravy
- Council urged to explain cookie ‘trackers’ on website
- Sam Torrance: Tough cookie Kevin Kisner showed Major grit to win WGC Match Play
- Cookie nominated for resident of year award