John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Watch: Google’s ‘Year In Search’ recap video is a bit different this year—like everything else in 2020
- Australia to reveal laws to make Google and Facebook pay for news
- Google Nest Hub Max gains group video conferencing support
- Cat Ba ranks first among Google’s top Vietnamese searches for tourist destinations in 2020
- Australia is making Google and Facebook pay for news: what difference will the code make?
- WAP, compost and Carole Baskin – Google reveals what Brits searched for in 2020
- ‘What is Binod’: Know about viral trend that made it to Google’s ‘Year in search’ list
- Google: Here's how Search fights bogus COVID-19 vaccination info
- Kobe Bryant, US Election & COVID-19 Round Out Google’s Top Global Searches for 2020
- ACCC code sees Google pause Australian rollout of News Showcase
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 270 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.