John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Apple may launch its own Google-like search engine
- Facebook threatens ban on Australians sharing news posts
- New Whistleblower Allegation: YouTube Manipulated ‘Federal Reserve’ Search Results in Response to MSNBC Host’s Complaint
- Obama praises Petraeus's record as lawmakers quiz FBI director Mueller
- Google Lens comes to Android Go, gets new features
- The best Google Maps features that will help you travel smart now and beyond COVID-19 days
- Google employees are as confused about privacy as you are, claim court documents
- Google Images makes it easier to properly license photos
- U.S. Justice Department's Google lawsuit expected in weeks ahead: sources
- Google plans to get Epic's Fortnite antitrust case dismissed before it even begins
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 237 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.