John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google’s Year in Search 2019 video highlights the superheroes all around us
- Sen. John Kennedy on Fox News: Roe v. Wade decision 'totally illogical'; supports anti-abortion bill
- See Mac Miller’s ‘Good News’ Video from Posthumous Album ‘Circles’
- Google has turned Image Search into yet another way to sell you stuff
- CES 2020 Live Blog: The latest news from the first day in Vegas
- Jeremy Corbyn claims he will win election 'no problem at all' and John McDonnell suggests polling is 'just like 2017' with Labour poised to surprise critics
- America's 'detainee 001' – the persecution of John Walker Lindh
- New video shows 'missile' hit Ukrainian Airlines Boeing 737 before it crashed killing 176 - after Trump and Trudeau both said attack was a 'mistake' while Iran accuses the West of 'psychological warfare' as it DENIES it blew jet out of the sky
- John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh Pack on the PDA at
- Video taken outside Jeffrey Epstein's cell on the night of his first suicide attempt was DESTROYED 'by mistake', federal prosecutors claim
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 307 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.