John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google Employees Discussed Tweaking Search Results to Counter Trump Travel Ban | Breitbart
- Huge inside shakeup as Google creates 'Alphabet' umbrella company
- Australia wants Google to offer a 'choice screen' for search engines on Android phones
- iPhone 5 to be another Google killer -- but with a twist
- Google Drive is testing a Gmail-style search feature to filter out unwanted results
- New Google Photos button scans for similar images you didn't know existed
- Psychic 'sees where Claudia Lawrence's body is in visions' and finds spot on Google Maps
- Google Maps' terrifying ghost children leave users spooked – find them this Halloween
- Lawsuit alleging YouTube violated Constitution by taking down QAnon videos dismissed
- 5 Times Google Manipulated Search, YouTube, and News Results | Breitbart
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 243 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.