John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Microsoft Offers to Replace Google in Australia as Search Giant Threatens to Leave Country
- Google opens paid-for Australia news platform in drive to undercut Canberra's content payment law
- Important stories hidden in Google's 'experiment' blocking Australian news sites
- UK's competitions watchdog launches investigation into algorithms used by Google, Amazon and Facebook amid fears they are 'manipulating' lives
- Ads personalisation, activity controls and more: How you can control your Google account better
- 8 facts why News Media Code needs to be tweaked: Google
- Are you part of Google's search experiment? Thousands are secretly BLOCKED from reading Australian news sites as tech giant gears up for a huge fight to avoid paying for content
- Google revives Australia news platform launch amid content payment fight
- First-time buyer spots flat for £60K – but Google Street View puts him off
- Apple and Google remove Fortnite video game from app stores
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 269 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.