John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- POLITICO Playbook: SPOTTED: Robert Mueller after submitting the report to DOJ
- Special Olympics flap: Sometimes little cuts sting the most
- Former Clinton staffer, USC grad joins Kamala Harris’ 2020 SC campaign
- POLITICO Playbook: What they’re saying about the DNC convention cities
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Deep dive into the O’Rourke marriage, and Paul Ryan’s new gig with Fox
- This Idaho road is now the Medal of Honor Highway. Meet the honorees who crossed its path
- POLITICO Playbook: EXCLUSIVE ... TRUMP: Democrats stick together, and Republicans do not
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 226 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.