John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Text to speech, automation and AI: How Google is backing Middle East news providers
- U.S. Justice Dept. to file landmark antitrust case against Google
- Google Search is getting these new features
- U.S. files landmark antitrust case against Google
- Google takes 'India learning' to the US, redesigns Google Pay
- The new Google Photos design and map view are now widely rolling out
- Google Duo users can now put L’Oreal lipstick AR filter to look pretty on video calls
- Google Stadia update introduces Messaging, Family Sharing, and more
- Google should face an antitrust probe in the UK after Brexit over new privacy software that will 'give it a monopoly over online advertising'
- Apple Building Search Engine to Rival Google Amid US Antitrust Probes - Reports
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 250 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.