John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google turns 20: In search of next multibillion-dollar company
- Google Doodle 'giant leap for mankind' Video Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of First-Ever Moon Mission
- US newspapers struggle but Google made $4.7bn from news in 2018: Report
- After sacking vlogger Logan Paul, Google to now screen premium YouTube videos
- Fake or Not Fake? Google Out to Determine What News is Real – Expert
- George Nader, Witness in Mueller Probe, Denied Release on Child-Porn Charges
- What to Expect From Google's October 4th Event
- You Can Now Share Google Search Results
- Google challenge to China over censorship
- Google co-founders step aside as Pichai takes helm of parent Alphabet
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 225 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.