John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.
I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!
In the first video, John covered:
- Recent updates to Search Console
- Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup
- Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes
- Changes in review rich results
- New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews
- Some recent Webmaster Conferences
Here is the video:
Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Disney Plus was Google's top trending search term of 2019
- Apple switches from Bing to Google for Siri web search results on iOS and Spotlight on Mac
- Samsung Recalls the Galaxy Note 7, Google Kills Project Ara… [Tech News Digest]
- Search YouTube Videos From a Desktop With Desktube TV
- Google Now’s Personalized Search With Automated Results: Creepy Or The Future Of Search?
- Fake alert: Woman being beaten up in this video from Pakistan is not a Hindu
- Google, Apple, and Amazon join forces in creating new smart home standard
- Prince William and Kate join Google Camp guests Tom Cruise, Katy Perry and Leo DiCaprio for concert and dinner under the stars at ancient Greek temple ruins
- Tilt The World: Google's Marble Map Game
- Google Stadia 'The Claw' Appears for $15