John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.
I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!
In the first video, John covered:
- Recent updates to Search Console
- Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup
- Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes
- Changes in review rich results
- New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews
- Some recent Webmaster Conferences
Here is the video:
Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Arrest Google CEO Sundar Pichai for lying under oath to Congress: Yes, Google manually alters search results
- ANALYSIS: Deep state behind arrest of Julian Assange in last-ditch desperate effort to take down Trump with forced “confessions”
- Week in review: Washington wrangling
- White House Staffers Can't Use Personal Smartphones Anymore