John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.
I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!
In the first video, John covered:
- Recent updates to Search Console
- Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup
- Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes
- Changes in review rich results
- New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews
- Some recent Webmaster Conferences
Here is the video:
Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Mueller had search warrant for Michael Cohen's emails a year before FBI office raid
- How Google Photos became the search giant's secret AI weapon
- St John Ambulance in search of Everyday Heroes for national awards
- EU wraps Facebook, Twitter and Google for inaction on fake news
- WhatsApp adding Google’s ‘reverse image search’ to help you expose catfishers using fake selfies
- John Sheridan reveals transfer news, injury updates and highlights a young Chesterfield player he's keen to take a look at
- Preston North End Fans’ Panel verdict: John Smith delighted by news that Alex Neil is staying on as boss
- Sunday Mirror's John Richardson wins news reporter of the year
- The Google feature that could transform electric vehicle take-up
- The most searched things on Google about Romford in the last year