John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google Attempt to ‘Fact Check’ News Results Almost Exclusively Targets Conservative Media
- Google Continues Clamp Down on Coronavirus Videos
- Google Play Store now showing coronavirus apps, but not for India yet
- Yelp condemns Google’s practices in senate antitrust hearing
- Google nukes all coronavirus Android apps in Play Store
- Google says it is developing a nationwide coronavirus website
- Google, Walmart join U.S. effort to speed up coronavirus testing
- Boris Johnson summons tech giants Google, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft to Downing Street coronavirus meeting to discuss fight against fake news about the pandemic
- ‘First World Problems’: Google Employees Endure Coronavirus Damnation
- Google's Verily in early stages of developing a coronavirus tool
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 248 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.