John Mueller from Google launched a new video series on the Google Webmaster YouTube channel called Google Search News. It looks like Google will be providing a news recap, maybe monthly, of the more important releases and changes that webmasters care about.I love how it was done, the editing, the script, and the subtle jokes that some of you may pick up when you watch it. It is just done so well!In the first video, John covered:Recent updates to Search Console Changes in the webmaster office-hours setup Advances for rel=nofollow & related attributes Changes in review rich results New meta-tags & attributes for your pages’ search previews Some recent Webmaster ConferencesHere is the video:Maybe John and I will do a YouTube “colab” one day…Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Google mulls licensing deals with news media: Report
- How a dentist may make Google share its data
- Google adds privacy and security features in Android 11
- This Is Robert Mueller’s Chance to Dismantle the Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory
- Google Searches For Sanders’s Age Spike
- WhatsApp fixes 'problem' that may have leaked your chats on Google
- 'Cruel and pitiless' lesbian killers who Googled 'Can wives be in prison together?' are jailed for life for battering two-year-old Liam Fee to death – but they WON'T be in the same prison
- Google fined €1.49 billion by EU regulators
- Google in talks with publishers to pay for premium content: Sources
- Europe is targeting Google under antitrust laws but missing the bigger picture
Google's John Mueller Google Search News Videos have 243 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.