New Delhi, Sep 27: The 2019 IAAF World Championships began from September 27 in Doha, Qatar. The global event which will see athletes from across the globe participating in the various discipline will conclude on October 6. Top Indian athletes such as Hima Das, Neeraj Chopra and Tejaswin Shankar will be missing out from the biennial event due to injury. While Dutee Chand and Archana Suseendran have been invited despite not making the cut-off mark. Both these athletes made the cut due to their world rankings. The Athletics Federation of India (AFI) named a modest 25-member contingent for the IAAF World Championships, including the relay squads. Here’s the schedule, timings, rounds and the name of Indian athletes who will be participating in the entire event: DAY 1, SEPTEMBER 27 (FRIDAY) On day one, M Sreeshankar will represent India in the qualification round of long jump. Later in the day, Dharun Ayyasamy and JM Pilayil will take part in the 400m hurdles heats. TIME(IST) / SEX / EVENT /ROUND 19:00 M Long Jump Qualification INDIAN IN ACTION – M Sreeshankar 19:05 M 100 Metres Preliminary Round 19:10 W Hammer Throw Qualification Group A 19:40 W 800 Metres Heats 20:00 W Pole… Read full this story
- Belarus names team for 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships
- Hleb Dudarau 8th at 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships
- Belarus 15th at 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships
- Genzebe Dibaba withdraws from World Athletics Championships
- World Athletic Championships: 'I need to get better'
- Coleman claims 100 metres at Doha world athletics championships
- What they said at World Athletics Championships
- Mael achieves Personal Best at the World Athletics Championships
- Thomas Barr breezes through to World Athletics semis
- Simone Biles ties record for most world gymnastics championship medals with vault gold
IAAF World Athletics Championships 2019: Full schedule, events, timings, list of Indian athletes in action in Doha have 264 words, post on www.mykhel.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.