The problem with having comments on a blog is that anyone can pretend to be anyone and say anything they want. It is why most blogs removed comments, outside of all the spam you need to manage. We have an issue here with someone claiming (not even claiming but acting as) a Googler, or a Google spy, or someone with inside Google intel, who comments here.This person goes under the alias of Bill Lambert. He posts here randomly, often giving advice around Google issues, advice that real Googlers would never give. He also tries to predict when Google will roll out updates. Sometimes he is close on those predictions and sometimes he is off. With predicting core updates, you don’t need to be that smart, Google has rolled them out at the end of beginning of every quarter or so for the past few times.I analyzed all the Bill Lambert comments on this site, looked at many things and I really do not believe he is a real Googler or a Google spy. I don’t believe he is for a bunch of reasons including his IP addresses will be in Europe for a few weeks, then in Asia, then in… Read full this story
- Here's the Letter 1,400 Google Workers Sent Leadership in Protest of Censored Search Engine for China
- Google Claims It's Fixing Issue That Let Used Nest Cam Sellers Spy on New Owners
- Google Says Unlisted, Built-In Microphone on Nest Devices Wasn't Supposed to Be 'Secret'
- Google CEO cancels diversity all-hands meeting due to leaks
- What should Sundar Pichai say to Googlers?
- Lawsuit accuses Google of illegally curbing employee communication
- Google Latitude for iPhone Officially Hits the App Store
- Thousands of Googlers protest Trump's immigration order
- 5 Big Trends From Google I/O 2017
- Google makes its artificial intelligence and machine learning courses open to the public
IMO: Bill Lambert Is Not A Googler Or Google Spy have 316 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.