Pinterest is enhancing users’ ability to collaborate on group boards with the roll out of three new features.The new collaboration tools include more reactions for feedback, the ability to sort pins, and a central hub for communicating with group members.ReactionsNew reactions allow users to provide quick feedback on pins which can be seen by other group members.Users can choose from a range of reactions including:A heartClapping handsThumbs downA lightbulbA question markSorting PinsMembers of a group board can now sort through pins by organizing them according to:ReactionsCommentsThe user who added the pinDate the pin was added to the boardCommunication HubPinterest is creating a redesigned space for group members to communicate with each other. This will be rolling out in the coming weeks.These updates will be rolling out to all Pinterest users worldwide on all platforms. The new reactions and sorting feature are available now by updating the Pinterest app.
- Hudson Global Enhances its Board of Directors
- Constellation Brands to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference, February 20, 2019
- Reminder: Constellation Brands to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference, February 20, 2019
- INGREDION TO PRESENT AT THE CONSUMER ANALYST GROUP OF NEW YORK (CAGNY) CONFERENCE ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2019
- Axiom Tool Group Opens New Westerville, Ohio, Facility
- Sequential Brands Group Announces New Partnerships for the Emeril Lagasse Brand
- Stamford-based Star Group names new CEO
- California Water Service Group Enters New $550 Million Credit Agreement
- The Providence Group Announces New Community in Decatur, GA
- Environmental group IDs New Mexico methane emissions surge
Pinterest Enhances Group Boards With New Collaboration Tools have 261 words, post on www.searchenginejournal.com at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.