Gabriele Regalbuto 6 Proven Ways to Improve Bounce Rate According to BrightEdge Research an estimated 52 percent of clicks on non-branded queries will go to the top 3 sites listed on the SERP. The higher your site ranks, the more clicks you will naturally receive. When Google ranks websites, they use their algorithm to try and identify the sites that best answer the needs of users. This means that they take into account engagement metrics, including a good (lower) bounce rate. This ranking factor assumes that sites with a low bounce rate do a better job of engaging readers and encouraging them to further interact with the content. When users engage with the site, Google assumes that this indicates they answer the user’s intent and needs. Obtaining a good bounce rate involves a firm understanding of what Google measures when they discuss this factor, how bounce rates can differ between sites, and how you can improve your bounce rate. Here is what we want the BrightEdge community to understand about a good bounce rate. What exactly is a bounce rate? Google uses the term ‘bounce rate’ to describe single-page sessions on your website. This means that if someone starts at… Read full this story
- Small firms secure £2bn in bounce-back loans in first 24 hours
- Support for Tories falls three points after post-budget bounce
- Emerging market FX set for more pain if coronavirus worsens: Reuters poll
- Money market stress adds to case for more ECB action
- 'I'm trapped inside with my fiancé who I don't love anymore during lockdown'
- Impact of Covid-19 on earnings underestimated; stress to continue till FY22: HDFC Sec CFO
- Coronavirus is reminding people how racism takes a psychological toll, but there are ways to be resilient
- ‘It had a big impact on me’ – story behind Trump’s whirlwind missile response
- Getting business onto the front foot
- How Rishi Sunak's Yorkshire idyll went from Richmond to poorer: The Chancellor's constituency is at the epicentre of the virus crisis, with a THIRD of jobs expected to go - is this why he's battling to get us moving?
What Is an Acceptable Bounce Rate? have 350 words, post on www.brightedge.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.