Joost de Valk, from Yoast but a person who is super tight with WordPress, said WordPress will adopt the new link attributes announced by Google the other day. He said it will be introduced in the next release because “it’s a one line change” to the code base.
Specifically he is talking about having links in comments tagged not with just the nofollow link attribute but the rel=”ugc” for user generated content link attribute.
Joost said he will make sure this is done in the next release.
Here is his tweet:
This is in response to the tweet about the new link attributes, including how the nofollow changes to a hint, the new rel=”sponsored” and the new rel=”ugc” link attributes. You can learn more about those over here.
- New ForbesBooks release narrates a Vietnamese David vs Goliath story
- Prince estate tries to block new music release
- Bản in : New titles released for Book Month
- New comedy released in cinemas
- Vietnamese phone owners anxious as Google cuts Huawei ties
- Google Maps launches motorcycle mode in Vietnam
- JLL: Smart home to become a new trend
- Android Pie: Google adds Digital Wellbeing controls
- Adopt and overcome
- Draft decree to find hold on Facebook and Google