Visceral fat is deemed dangerous to a person’s health because of where it’s stored in the body – in the abdominal cavity next to many vital organs, including the pancreas, liver and intestines. Being so close to these internal organs poses a number of health risks, such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. So what can be done to reduce visceral fat? Eating a poor diet can lead to visceral fat build-up, so making changes to what you eat and drink can help. People with high levels of visceral fat should cut down on certain food and drink, and three drinks that should be avoided are alcohol, sugar-sweetened beverages and fruit juice. Alcohol Drinking too much alcohol can affect many aspects of a person’s health, one of these being visceral fat. Research has suggested too much alcohol can make a person gain belly fat. Observational studies link heavy alcohol consumption to a significantly increased risk of central obesity (fat storage around the waist). While alcohol doesn’t need to be cut out altogether, cutting back on it may help to reduce your waist size. In a study involving 1,000 people, those who drank alcohol daily but averages less than one… Read full this story
- How to get rid of visceral fat: The six-second exercise proven to burn fat within weeks
- How to lose visceral fat: Drinking green tea reduces harmful belly fat - here's how
- High blood pressure: Three condiments to avoid or risk a high blood pressure reading
- How to get rid of visceral fat: Food type which increases leptin resistance and belly fat
- Statins side effects: Colours in your urine and stools that could indicate liver damage
- High cholesterol: Four drinks proven to help lower levels and avoid serious risk
- High blood pressure: The seemingly healthy snack that could be raising your blood pressure
- High cholesterol: Four delicious foods to add in diet proven to significantly lower levels
- Coffee side effects: Addiction, anxiety, and insomnia – will this happen to you?
How to get rid of visceral fat: Three drinks to avoid to reduce the harmful belly fat have 325 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.