Going to the races can be the perfect excuse to try something different with your hair or to rock that sparkly eyeshadow you bought in Glossier when you were on holidays last year. You really can have a lot of fun. But you can also just as easily channel a super chic look which is what I did this weekend at the Moet & Chandon Spring Champion Stakes Day. I went for a natural look at the races this weekend. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied The below products are some of my absolute faves for creating a natural but glam look. Missed a column? Catch up on all The Beauty Diary action here. BIOEFFECT EGF ESSENCE You’re probs going to wake up with a hangover, but you can make sure your skin doesn’t with this thirst-quenching delight. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied Available at Available at adorebeauty.com.au, David Jones and bioeffect.com.au Price: $135 Give your skin an extra boost of moisture with this lush moisture-boosting essence. I pop five or six drops into my palms and press the product gently onto my skin after toning but before applying serum. Essences are an extra skincare step for thirsty faces and this one is particularly amazing because it’s… Read full this story
- Underground spring answers call of thirst in Binh Dinh's 'yelling cellar'
- Vietnamese team to compete in Round-the-World yacht race
- Boat race festival on Ly Son Island
- Ha Long Bay among 100 most beautiful UNESCO World Heritages
- Young people make video featuring Vietnamese natural beauty
- Beautiful sunset on the West Lake
- “Vietnam: Endless Beauty” photo contest winners honoured
- Natural beauty at Bai Tien Beach
- Beautiful ripening rice fields in Hanoi
- Beautiful Sapa captured on flying camera drone
The Beauty Diary by Rebekah Scanlan: My spring racing beauty essentials have 291 words, post on www.news.com.au at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.