THE new Boots’ Christmas advert reveals how to shop for the most hard-to-buy-for people in your life from fitness fanatics to vegans. The ad introduces Boots’ new range of in-store gift edits – called “Bootiques” – there to take the hassle out of Christmas shopping. The film opens in a traditional village hall, where we see Linda and Neil talking about the struggles of buying for your other half. We’re then introduced to some of the other people in our lives that are hard to buy for, from fitness fanatics to vegans, tweens and beauty lovers.Then, Boots presents its solution – a series of curated gift ranges called Bootiques each targeting a specific hard-to-buy-for personality. The ad will air tomorrow evening across most major channels including ITV and Channel 4. The Bootiques will be available online as soon as the advert airs and will start appearing in stores from tomorrow. Themes of the Bootiques include “What to buy the person who lies awake dreaming of sleep Bootique”, which includes calming pillow sprays and herbal teas.For fitness lovers, the “What to buy the person who loves working out nearly as much as talking about it Bootique” features supplements and wearable tech…. Read full this story
- Onam 2021: Gift Ideas For Your Loved Ones During This Festival
- Robotech's Christmas Episode Is the Perfect Holiday Special for 2020
- John Lewis Christmas Advert 2020: What is it about and who sings this year’s song?
- Diwali 2020: 5 Gift Ideas to Make Your Loved Ones’ Diwali Super Special
- The charming, inclusive 12 Dates Of Christmas is a reality TV gift
- Thoughtful gifts and care packages to send to loved ones in lockdown – just because
- Pornhub’s Christmas advert leaves a bad taste in my mouth
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation proves that perfect holidays can’t be forced
- Best Christmas markets and fairs in London for 2018
- Love Island 2021 LIVE – Lucinda and Aaron sensationally DUMPED as Casa Amor bombshell Harry Young recruited from Tinder
Boots Christmas advert reveals how to buy the perfect gift for loved ones have 316 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.