Last month Google unveiled its Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL smartphones amidst much fanfare at an event in New York. Like most other smartphone makers, Google is also offering exchange offers on purchase of the new Pixel devices. If you’re in the market for a new Pixel and want to get rid of an iPhone or Samsung smartphone, then there are some great exchange offers. For instance, the Pixel 4, which retails at $799 can be purchased for less than $250 if you exchange an iPhone XS Max. On its online store, Google is offering a maximum value of $565 on exchanging the iPhone XS Max for the new Pixel smartphone. On the exchange of iPhone X and XR, buyers can get $500 off. If you want to discard the old iPhone 6s, then you will get about $150 off on the new Pixel phones. It’s not just iPhones that are being traded at higher values by Google as some Samsung phones also have attractive offers. Like the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10e have a trade-in value of $500. Those who have a Galaxy S9 or S9+ can get up to $350 and $380 respectively off on new Pixel… Read full this story
- Nexus News Roundup: Google Announces Nexus 9 Tablet, Nexus 6 Phone, Nexus Player Media Streaming Box And Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Google Nexus 2016 Release Date, News & Update: Don’t Compare With iPhone, Samsung Devices
- Nokia's Most Awaited Smartphone Comeback Might Beat iPhone & Samsung
- Apple v Samsung: Apple Loses Court Battle to Ban Samsung Phone Sales in US
- Latest iPhone Update Causes Apple iPhone Users' Phone to Easily Drain Out
- Android 7.0 Nougat News & Update: Google Devices Get First Dibs, But What About Samsung Phones?
- Fortnite Android Beta Release Date Revealed, Samsung Phones Get Early Access
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Glossy Black Release Date, Specs & Update: New Samsung Phone Set To Rival iPhone 7 Jet Black
- Samsung Phones Gets Android 7.0 Nougat Update While Galaxy Note 7 Finally Ceased Production
- New Google Fit App Displays Fitness Data From Wearables, Offers Android Competition Versus iPhone's Apple Health App
Google is offering attractive offers on exchanging iPhones and Samsung phones for Pixel 4 have 341 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.