With nifty updates and additions, Google Maps has been evolving since quite some time and now the company is working towards adding a new functionality that would let users to follow Local Guides for better personalised recommendations. For the time being, the new and extremely useful feature is being currently piloted in nine cities including Delhi, San Francisco, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Bangkok, London, New York, Osaka, and Mexico City. In addition to providing smart recommendations based on places you rate and visit, you’ll now be able to follow pre-selected Local Guides and discover new locations thanks to their reviews. The connoisseurs are picked based on how active they are on Maps and the number of posts on the platform, Android Police reported on Saturday. Last week, Google Maps rolled out an update that lets you take control over your profile picture and your bio.
- Tourists are begged not to follow Google Maps to ‘hidden beaches’
- Google's new flagship Pixel 4 smartphone: Preorder guide
- Google's Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier aim to help the hard of hearing
- 7 Strategies to Drive Local Traffic to Your Website
- Everything From Today's Google Event That Actually Matters
- Expert Tips To Optimize Your Google My Business Listing
- HTC Desire HD - Featuring An 8 Megapixel Digital Camera
- The insiders' guide to Japan's Rugby World Cup cities
- A Traveler’s Guide to Mobile Phones Before Flying Off
- Guide to Patagonia: what to do, how to do it, and where to stay
Google Maps’ latest feature: Follow ‘Local Guides’ for recommendations have 236 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.