In the Google-Fitbit deal, the corporate wellness business is really where it’s at Google made it sound like the Fitbit purchase was all about a wearables business that the market valued just a smidge above worthless. Now, with Fitbit’s data archive and a corporate wellness business estimated to have more than $100 million in annual revenue, Google Cloud could make a healthcare play. Featured Cyber Week 2019 deals: Business Bargain Hunter’s top picks Must-have tech gadgets to start 2020 I went to Best Buy on Black Friday and it was shocking AWS Graviton2: What it means for Arm in the data center, cloud, enterprise, AWS Google’s had a bad couple of weeks. First, the company’s Pixel 4 and 4 XL smartphones, which had their specifications slowly leaked for several months before their mid-October rollout, have been widely panned by many members of the technology press. The reasons cited include weak component configurations, poor battery performance, and high prices relative to direct competitors such as the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the iPhone 11. My colleague, Ed Bott, recently did the math on Google’s Pixel business overall, and it isn’t good news: The company may have sold fewer than 10 million Pixel devices total… Read full this story
- The 7 things Google needs to do to create the 'Netflix of gaming'
- Gozitan and Maltese livestock farmers “need Government’s full support”
- Wind energy take-up needs Government aid
- Google Pixel 3a offers some of the best Google features for less
- GDC 2019: The 7 things Google Yeti needs to do to create the 'Netflix of gaming'
- Google appoints former Ubisoft and EA executive Jade Raymond as VP ahead of its big gaming push
- Microsoft’s new disc-less Xbox has finally arrived
- Google teases new game-streaming service that will take on PlayStation and Xbox
- Microsoft will shut down ebook store and DELETE everyone’s books in July – how to get a refund
- Google unveils ‘THIRD gender’ emoji for zombies, police officers and builders – coming to Android phones this year
Reboot the Borg: Like Microsoft, Google needs a government intervention have 336 words, post on www.zdnet.com at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.