(CNN)A search is underway for two missing boaters after a storm capsized a vessel off the southeastern coast of Florida on Friday, the US Coast Guard said. A survivor told rescue crews that after their vessel capsized, he swam for help while the other two boaters stayed with life jackets on, the US Coast Guard said in a press release. He was rescued on Sunday by a good Samaritan vessel near Biscayne Bay, the Coast Guard said, and is receiving medical care at Jackson Memorial Hospital. The agency said it was notified on Sunday afternoon by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission that a 23-foot Blue Proline vessel carrying three people was overdue to return. The boaters departed from Caribbean Club in Key Largo last Thursday, according to the Coast Guard. The Coast Guard tweeted on Monday that the capsized vessel was found in Haulover Inlet, and the search continues for the missing boaters.
- Coast Guard Searches For Missing Man Near Kent Island
- PHOTOS: India, US Coast Guards hold joint exercise
- Two US Coast Guard Officers Exposed to Unknown White Substance in Seattle
- Coast Guard suspends search off California coast for missing man after rescuing 3 from capsized boat
- Coast Guard rejected boat safety recommendations despite pleas from federal investigators, records show
- Coast Guard: No oil leak from sunken rig off La.
- Missing Boater Rescued After 2 Days As Search Continues
- Arron Hough: Coast Guard alerted '10 HOURS after Brit vanished on cruise ship'
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing airman who fell from aircraft over Gulf of Mexico
The US Coast Guard is searching for two missing boaters after a storm capsized their vessel have 264 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.