President Donald Trump continued to deny any connection between investigations and security funding to Ukraine as new details emerged on when the aid was frozen and when Trump knew about the whistleblower complaint. “The Ukrainian foreign minister stated, and I quote, Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and certainly did not tell me, about a connection between the assistance and the investigations. Never told him. I have never had a direct link between investigations and security assistance,” Trump said at a rally Tuesday night. “OK, what that means, you know what it means, it means we did zero. We did nothing wrong.” Documents releasedTuesday by the House Budget Committee showed the Office of Management and Budget made its first official move to withhold military aid to Ukraine the same day Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy by phone. A separate report in the New York Times said that Trump had already been briefed on a whistleblower complaint about his handling of Ukraine aid at the time the funds were released in September. Trump used the visit to the must-win state of Florida — the first rally in a swing state in months — to defend himself on a number… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani contradicts White House, says Trump 'denied' AT&T/Time Warner merger
- New York's attorney general is making a bold proposal to circumvent Trump's pardon power
- Leakers to NYT Confirm FBI Ran Spy Operation Against Trump Campaign
- Mueller obtained a new search warrant against Manafort last month, and it could signal a huge shift in the Russia investigation
- Trump assails Comey in tweetstorm, suggests ex-FBI director deserves 'jail'
- A top Democrat is using Rudy Giuliani's statements to call for a congressional investigation into whether Trump broke the law
- 2 top aides to embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt have resigned amid ethics investigations
- 2 clear winners emerged after Trump's rift with his own administration over Russia blew wide open
- Federal investigators reportedly wiretapped Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's phones and intercepted a call with the White House
- DNC Sues Trump Campaign Over Russia ‘Hack’ – But Wouldn’t Allow FBI to Access Server to Verify
Trump again denies investigation link to Ukraine aid amid new timeline revelations have 347 words, post on www.euronews.com at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.