As President Donald Trump takes the stage at his rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Tuesday night, one of the top candidates on his mind will be Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT).The president told followers of his social media over the weekend to “stay tuned” regarding Sanders and his presidential campaign. “Wow!” he wrote. “Crazy Bernie Sanders is surging in the polls, looking very good against his opponents in the Do-Nothing Party. So what does this all mean? Stay tuned!” “Stay tuned” from Trump usually signals the debut of a fresh onslaught of attacks against an opponent, suggesting that the president might have something special planned. The Trump campaign already shifted to attack Sanders after the senator criticized the president’s successful campaign to eliminate Iran’s Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani — as the veteran war protester appeared to sympathize with Iran more than the United States. Bernie led the Democrat field by condemning Trump for assassinating Soleimani as supporters mocked Democrats who dared to say that the Iranian general was evil. “Over the last two weeks Bernie Sanders has proven himself to be dangerous by excusing and appeasing Iran’s aggression and belligerence,” Trump campaign Communications Director Tim Murtaugh said to Breitbart News. Murtaugh… Read full this story
- Kim Jong-Un and Donald Trump arrive in Singapore ahead of historic summit
- Trump meets Singapore PM ahead of summit with Kim
- Donald Trump commutes sentence for drug offender backed by Kim Kardashian
- Inside the £8,000-a-night Sentosa Island hotel in Singapore where Donald Trump will meet Kim Jong-un on June 12
- Bernie Sanders Considering 2020 Run Against Donald Trump, Former Campaign Manager Reveals
- Bernie Sanders to Bill Maher: Donald Trump Likes Authoritarian Leaders, Undermines American Democracy
- Bernie Sanders wades into race against Yoder, endorses former delegate Welder
- Bernie Sanders: It's 'strange' that Trump is more comfortable with authoritarians than democratic leaders
- Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris Targeted With Murder Threats, Court Filings Allege
- Bernie Sanders urges Disney to stop paying workers 'starvation wages'
Donald Trump Focuses Fire on Bernie Sanders Ahead of Iowa Caucuses have 319 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.