Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), co-chair of the Progressive Caucus, endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) presidential bid on Sunday, claiming that she “can feel Bernie beating Trump.”The far-left lawmaker formally endorsed Sanders on Sunday, describing the socialist lawmaker as “a brilliant leader for progressive ideas.” “What I feel we need is a candidate who is entirely authentic about what’s wrong and steadfast about it and can rally people to believe he can trust them,” Jayapal told the Washington Post. “Bernie has that. I can feel Bernie beating Trump.” Jayapal, who introduced the Medicare for All Act of 2019 in the House, also announced her role as the national health policy chair for Sanders’ campaign. “Rep. @PramilaJayapal has been a brilliant leader for progressive ideas. She’s led the fight against Trump’s racism, sexism and xenophobia,” Sanders said of Jayapal’s endorsement. “Together, we will defeat Trump and build a working class movement and transform this country so it works for all,” he added: Rep. @PramilaJayapal has been a brilliant leader for progressive ideas. She’s led the fight against Trump’s racism, sexism and xenophobia. Together, we will defeat Trump and build a working class movement and transform this country so it works for all…. Read full this story
- A Point of View: Why Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders aren't as revolutionary as they appear
- Howard Kurtz: 'Horribly unfair' for media to blame Trump for mass shootings
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- Biden Misses the Bus, Booker Starts to Cuss, and Harris Adjusts: The Root’s 2020 Presidential Black Power Rankings, Week 2
- 150 Buttigieg Volunteers from California Fly to Iowa in Hopes of Creating ‘an Obama Moment’
- How Decision 2016 Will Affect the Auto Industry
- A Point of View: The rude, vulgar US presidential election
- The Democrats Are Debating on an HBCU Campus. Will They Take Advantage of the Opportunity?
Pramila Jayapal Endorses Bernie Sanders: ‘I Can Feel Bernie Beating Trump’ have 330 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 20, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.