While new hardware and software updates are great, what we all really want is an end to the scourge of vertical videos. Watching portrait-oriented videos is weird, but few phone manufacturers have looked to tackle this very pressing issue — that is, except Motorola. The Motorola One Action contains an extra camera lens that eliminates vertical photos and videos. Lying at 90-degrees to the other two camera lenses, this 16-megapixel wide-angle lens allows you to capture landscape photos and videos while holding your phone vertically. It’s a neat trick, and it means taking quick photos is much easier. However, it encourages a single-hand grip, and that means there’s more chance for your phone to slip out of your hand. A sudden drop and quick stop can spell the end of a good phone, and repairs can be costly. The old adage says prevention is better than cure, and that’s true where smartphone protection is concerned. A good protective case can protect against the worst bumps, scratches, and drops and help keep your phone intact. Here are some of the best Motorola One Action cases. Osophter Reinforced Clear Case Midrange phones aren’t ugly, and you should be able to show off… Read full this story
- Best Moto G7 Cases to Safeguard Your Smartphone | Digital Trends
- Harvard says defense costs top $25 million in affirmative action case
- Best Buy Flash Sale: Save on Laptops, 4K TVs & More Today! | Digital Trends
- Best iPhone Cases for Protection in 2021 | Digital Trends
- The Best Trinkets in Deathloop: Every One, Explained | Digital Trends
- The Best Android Games Available (September 2021) | Digital Trends
- Motorola’s Moto Z4 is totally fine, and that’s not good enough
- Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Review: Does it Have the Edge?
- Motorola makes billions from delays to new emergency services radio network
- Motorola 4K Android TV Stick Launched in India, Priced at Rs. 3,999
The best Motorola One Action cases for the action-oriented have 302 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.