BOOTS has announced they are slashing the price of hundreds of products by 20 per cent for students this week . The high street chemist and beauty superstore will slash the price of a number of amazing wellness and beauty products from today, until tomorrow the 6 February. That means you only have two days to pick up some bargains, so you better be speedy. However the deal is only available in store, so make sure you pop down to your latest stores, which you can find here. Whether you’re in the market for a new lip gloss, everyday staples or a special treat Boots is here to help stuck students save their extra pennies. Students can save 20 per cent at Boots – click here All you’ll have to do is use a valid NUS Extra, TOTUM card or a University/College student ID card along with a Boots Advantage Card to access the deals.If you’re not sure where to start, here are the top twenty products you need in your arsenal to keep you looking great, feeling relaxed and good inside. 20 things Students can save 20 per cent on at Boots Morphe Lipgloss, £7.20 WAS £9 – buy… Read full this story
- Boots launches a huge sale on baby items including MAM, Aveeno and Ella’s Kitchen
- Best Boots Black Friday Deals 2019: Boots announces Black Friday beauty deals and they’ll be available a week early
- Boots Christmas advert reveals how to buy the perfect gift for loved ones
- IKEA launches a massive sale on its top-selling products - slashing 60 per cent off flat-pack furniture, homewares and kitchen appliances
- Boots Black Friday 2018 - get half price deals on beauty gifts and electricals
- Biggest sale deals for summer including 20% off Nike sale and Prime Day discounts
- Boots unveil Black Friday 2019 deals that will go live a week before the big day
- Tesco Clubcard, Nectar, myWaitrose or Boots Advantage: Which loyalty scheme is best?
- Sydney firestorm lockdown: Hundreds of schools and nursing homes CLOSE, roads are shut and the army is called in as a deadly ring of fire bears down and thick black smoke blankets the city
- Hong Kong protests escalate after candlelight vigil marking death of student Chow Tsz-lok
Boots slash the price of hundreds of items by 20% for students but only until tomorrow have 358 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.