Boris Johnson and his girlfriend Carrie Symonds are engaged and expecting a baby in early summer, they announced last night. On her Instagram Saturday evening, Ms Symonds shared an intimate photo of her and the PM and wrote: ‘I wouldn’t normally post this kind of thing on here but I wanted my friends to find out from me. ‘Many of you already know but for my friends that still don’t, we got engaged at the end of last year… and we’ve got a baby hatching early summer.’ The date of their wedding has not been announced, but it will mark the first time in at least 250 years a sitting prime minister has married while in office. The Prime Minister, 55, has at least five children, although he has never confirmed the exact number after imposing a blanket ban on talking about his family. This will be the first child born to his 31-year-old partner. Mr Johnson, who has been married twice previously, this month finalised his divorce with estranged wife Marina Wheeler, with whom he has two daughters and two sons. Last night, Downing Street would not confirmed if the decree absolute had been granted. While he was still married to… Read full this story
- China, India grapple with the consequences too many men
- Barbara Bush (1925-2018), a Life in Photos
- The invention of Essex: how a county became a caricature
- A time when hope replaced repression
- Just How Dangerous Is Donald Trump?
- Why can’t the Fifty Shades franchise drag on indefinitely like everything else?
- Re-engineering Afghanistan
- What’s new on Netflix and what’s leaving in December 2017
- Top firms bring out creativity, growth in their scientists
Boris Johnson's girlfriend Carrie Symonds is PREGNANT: Prime Minister and his First Lady are engaged as she announces 'We've got a baby hatching early summer' have 275 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 29, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.