ALEXANDRIA, VA — The growing outbreak of new coronavirus, or COVID-19, creates uncertainty in plenty of ways. In the business community, this is especially true for small businesses and their employees. With all residents advised to practice social distancing and high-risk individuals urged to stay home, Alexandria businesses are adapting with creative solutions. Visit Alexandria has introduced a new page called ALX at Home detailing how small businesses continue to reach patrons. Here are just a few of the highlights: Acme Mid-Century + Modern is planning Facetime tours available by appointment with curbside pickup and delivery for most items. AR Workshop canceled its workshops through March 31 but is offering DIY kits to take home for something to do. Bellacara will have daily deals posted to Facebook and Instagram with curbside pickup. Chop Shop Taco has home meals available through online order and zero-contact payment and pickup. The $110 meal package feeds four to five people with selections of meats, garnishes, salsas, crispy and flour tortillas, rice and beans, and guacamole. As a bonus, the orders come with a $25 gift card and two rolls of toilet paper — yes, you read that correctly. Hooray for Books is closed while… Read full this story
- Apparently, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Doesn't Look Poor Enough for Republicans
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Tweet-Shames Congress Members for Not Paying Interns a Living Wage
- Troll Posts Creepshot Somehow Proving Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Rich, Gets Ratio'd to Hell
- Did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez violate the Constitution with her latest action on Twitter?
- NYC yeshivas threatened with closure amid measles outbreak
- Top 9 Thunderbolt Adapters to Buy 
- Arizona is auditing fewer businesses. Now state revenue is down
- Another Halloween, a new Suspiria, and a second Goosebumps outbreak are coming this October
- Harvard School of Public Health: Swine flu (H1N1) epidemic would harm 2/3 of U.S. businesses
- Horse show uses toy stick ponies after outbreak of equine herpes can't be contained
Alexandria Businesses Adapt During Coronavirus Outbreak have 316 words, post on patch.com at March 18, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.