Apex Legends’ first ranked series split is now live, resetting every player’s rank. The ranked series split also now makes it possible to play on either of Apex Legends’ maps for the rest of Season 4: Assimilation, as Kings Canyon has returned once again.The ranked series was first introduced into Apex Legends during Season 2: Battle Charge, adding a competitive Ranked playlist to the battle royale. In both Season 2 and Season 3, each ranked series lasted for a full season–rewarding players with in-game cosmetic items based on their final rank and then resetting that rank at the start of the following season. Apex Legends News Apex Legends Evo Shields Will Stay Following System Override Collection Event Revenant Guide And Tips: Be Apex Legends Season 4’s Best Synthetic Nightmare Season 4: Assimilation changes things up by introducing a ranked series split, causing players to get the rank reset halfway through the season. The split also changes which map that Ranked mode is played on. The first half of Season 4 saw you play Ranked on a reworked World’s Edge. The latter half sees the return of Season 2’s Kings Canyon.When Season 4 ends, rewards will be given out based on… Read full this story
- Today's Apex Legends Update Delayed, Will Arrive At A "Later Date"
- Apex Legends Leak Reveals Crypto And New Anti-Titan Weapon For Battle Pass Season 3
- Best Graphics Cards for Apex Legends: 14 GPUs Tested
- Apex Legends Voidwalker Event Introduces Limited-Time Sniper/Shotgun Only Mode
- New Apex Legends Update Is Live: Adds Level Cap Increase, Wattson Improvements
- New Apex Legends Update: Level Cap Increase, Full Patch Notes
- New Apex Legends Update Increases Level Cap; Full Patch Notes Listed
- Destiny 2 Review: The Shared-World Shooter Grows Up
- The world's best sunsets
- Inside Walt Disney World's celebrations for Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday
Apex Legends' Kings Canyon And World's Edge Maps Are Now Both Playable have 291 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.