Email By Alan Weedon Updated March 22, 2020 13:37:59 Photo: Google Trends may illustrate how some people feel about the coronavirus pandemic. (ABC News: Jarrod Fankhauser) Related Story: Working from home gets a bit much after a while, take care of yourself Related Story: How coronavirus lockdowns have been working elsewhere Related Story: Will coronavirus end? The questions Australians are asking Google Map: Australia What would you reach for in the midst of a pandemic? Key points: Google searches for coronavirus are trending globally Trending Google search topics may suggest how far a country is in its response to the virus Personal virus prevention tips are the most common search topics among countries In Italy, this might be a film, in the US it might be a mask, or in Australia, it might be money — at least, if Google’s trending searches are anything to go by.Amid the global coronavirus outbreak, the pandemic and its effects have been the most searched-for items on the search engine globally in recent weeks, surpassing the numbers for daily weather and news searches, a Google spokesperson told the ABC. Trending searches, however, are distinct from Google’s most-searched items. Trending searches are topics that have… Read full this story
- A Custom Google Search on Your Own Site is a Powerful Tool
- Google Search Engine Optimization - My Own Road Map For Internet Success
- Google Search Engine Submission: Getting in the Top Five
- Finally User Opinion Counts in Google Search Results
- Mastering Google Search, Part I
- How To Get Into GOOGLE Search Engine In Less Than 48 Hours - Straight!
- Google Search Engine Ranking - Page Rank Matters Again
- Google Search Tips Worth to Know
- Google Search - Wisdom
- Google Search Interface - A New Look
Coronavirus Google searches show how the world is coping with the COVID-19 pandemic have 292 words, post on www.abc.net.au at March 22, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.