NEW DELHI: It is quite evident that with Android 11 Google is focusing a lot on the security and privacy of the Android users. As per a report by Android Central Android 11 is said to being more security to camera and microphone access. According to the report, the upcoming Android version will give access to the mic and camera to apps only when they are running and not in the background. Moreover, if users want then they can give them only one-time access. So, this means that once you close Instagram or any other app, that app will not be able to access your microphone to the camera until you open the same app again. On the other hand, in the one-time permission situation, when you open the app it will ask permission with “while in use” permission and then it will not prompt again and again. Recently, Google released the second developer preview of Android 11 in which the tech giant made it easier to fight robocalls. The company adds that Android 11 will enable call-screening apps to do more in order to prevent spam calls. The software will allow the apps to verify a call’s “stir/shaken” status… Read full this story
- Google Pixel XL Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Google Nexus 5X Review: Is It Good for Business?
- BlackBerry Passport: 10 Features for Business Users
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Best Business Phablets (and Why We Love Them)
- Acer Chromebook 14 for Work Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S vs Apple iPad Air: Which Is Better for Business?
- GTPlanet Weekly Rewind: The 1.5 Million Dollar Question
- NASCAR Fontana: Cup champion Truex takes dominant first win of 2018
- Formula Junior single-seater category celebrates 60th anniversary
Google to make Android 11 more secure with this feature have 300 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.