Beaches in Florida are finally closing due to coronavirus concerns after local governments took action. Local officials in Clearwater Beach, which appeared earlier this week packed with visitors, voted to close by Monday. Beaches in Naples and in other communities in southwest Florida also were being closed. Meanwhile, new images show wild spring breakers continuing to party on the sand in Miami, despite South Beach’s closings there as well, in response to the deadly, flu-like virus, also known as COVID-19. Beaches in Florida are finally closing due to coronavirus concerns after local governments took action as spring breakers partied until the last moment Visitors were still coming to Miami’s South Beach (pictured), despite it being closed One visitor to the closed beach in Miami is seen knocking back a cold Corona while sitting closely among others on the closed beach Spring Breakers and other beach lovers were still congregating in Miami (pictured), where the beach was closed due to the coronavirus outbreak Crowds of spring breakers and other beach lovers in Miami were not practicing social distancing as advised to slow the spread of the deadly coronavirus infection Sun-burned visitors were seen digging holes in the sand on the beach… Read full this story
- Wednesday, 9pm, Sydney: Hundreds of students ignore social distancing to queue up outside a Double Bay pub - sparking question 'how many days until the city is locked down?'
- Jake Paul and Josie Canseco hold hands as they step out to LA art studio ... as YouTuber in hot water over his party where guests wore no masks and ignored social distancing
- CDC says it will produce MORE guidance on reopening schools after Donald Trump's twitter tantrum calling them 'too expensive' - but boss Robert Redfield CAN'T say what guidelines will change
- Donald Trump's supporters WILL be given masks for his comeback rally in Tulsa as he claims he is being 'COVID shamed' by 'the left' for holding it
- Donald Trump's economic adviser Larry Kudlow says $600-a-week unemployment benefits will STOP in July because they are a 'disincentive' for people to return to their jobs and will be replaced by a 'back-to-work' bonus
- Donald Trump claims 'I get along with and I like' Dr. Fauci despite his own White House aides calling him 'Dr. Faucet' and distribute list of medical expert's supposed mistakes
- Donald Trump is trying to lead America away from John Lewis' legacy
- Donald Trump defends commuting Roger Stone's prison sentence with attack on 'deep state' enemies - as dirty trickster is revealed to have also escaped a $20,000 fine and four years probation
- To save his presidency, Donald Trump may tear America apart
- Hillary Clinton asks how anyone ‘with a beating heart and a working mind still supports’ Donald Trump
Is their party finally over? Spring Breakers who have ignored social distancing and Donald Trump's demands for millennials to stop gathering may have to go home as Florida cities close their beaches and shut bars have 449 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.