TWEEZERS have definitely earned their place among beauty bag essentials, so finding the best performing pair is a must. They can be used for anything from fixing up your eyebrows and applying false eyelashes, to removing an ingrown hair or splinter, and we have found the best tweezers for every category. Granted, tweezers aren’t a beauty purchase we usually spend too much time thinking about, but we would 100 per cent be lost without them. However, we’ve all made the mistake of purchasing a cheap pair once in our lives, right? Big mistake. Investing that little bit extra in a tool that you use every day will definitely make a difference. Poor quality models lack grip and precision, or just don’t do the job right, breaking hairs instead of removing them from the root, it’s best to avoid those 99p pairs you find. Luckily, there are plenty of good pairs out there which promise to remove all your unwanted hairs with ease – we’ve rounded them up here:1. Best classic tweezers: Tweezerman Slant Tweezer Tweezerman Slant Tweezer Granite Sky, £17.95 from Allbeauty – buy here Tweezerman is known as the long-standing legend of tweezers and has been around since the 80s…. Read full this story
- 'The most pain free epilator ever!' The Braun Silk-épil 5 promises extra gentle hair removal (and it's currently better-than-half-price on Amazon)
- From a $20 precision trimmer to a three-day gel tint, six beauty tools to help you achieve flawless brows
- When can eyebrow salons open again?
- From red carpet to real life...SUSANNA REID: Making us do our own eyebrows is blinking sexist
- The best new beauty products to spark joy this summer: New makeup & skincare launches
- Best hair cutting tools for you to use at home
- The Best Xbox One Controllers 2020: Xbox Series X-Compatible Gamepads
- Coronavirus live updates: California hospitalizations hit new high; Oakland limits Lake Merritt access
- Best Bands for TicWatch Pro in 2020
- Coronavirus live updates: California, Bay Area hospitalizations hit new highs
Best tweezers 2020: our pick of high precision tweezers for eyebrow plucking and removing in-grown hairs have 325 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.