The roll-out continues Google promised to bring RCS to more regions in 2020 after a limited release in 2019. Michael Allison 1 May 2020 0 Source: Android CentralWhat you need to know RCS is a set of standards that makes SMS a contender in an age of instant messaging. Google rolled out its implementation of the standard in 2019 to the U.S., UK, Mexico, and France. Now reports indicate it’s testing it out in Italy and Singapore as well. Google’s RCS service is reaching more people after an initial rollout last year. Reports of the RCS set-up screen popping up have emerged from Italy and Singapore. Italian siteTuttoAndroid (via Android Police) noted that some Italian users have gotten Google’s Chat prompt upon launching the Messages app. At the same time, some Singaporean Messages users have shared screenshots of the same prompt on social media. Google itself has yet to share anything indicating a roll-out, but the growing presence of the prompt means one can’t be too far behind. Google last year rolled out RCS to the U.S., the UK, Mexico, and France, it had promised to enable it in other countries soon.Sign up for ExpressVPN today and save 49% By… Read full this story
- We should all be worried about Google’s power
- Why is my ‘low engine power’ light coming on?
- Prospect Luis Robert's power will come, White Sox say
- Power play comes through when it counts
- MLB playoffs: Dodgers' power surge comes from unlikely source
- California Braces For Wildfires With Forced Power Outages
- MessengerPeople offers Apple Business Chat to help businesses meet customers where they are
- Google employees walk out of Cambridge office as part of companywide protest
- Sergey Prokudin-Gorsky: Facts and Pictures From Pioneering Color Photographer Celebrated in Google Doodle
- Happy 20th Birthday Google: What Are the Most Popular Searches?
Google's RCS-powered Chat comes to Italy and Singapore have 307 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at May 1, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.