(CNN) Here’s some welcome news: Water can work wonders for your health. The humble liquid comprises about 60% of our body weight and allows our internal organs to perform at their best. Water regulates our body temperature, keeps our joints lubricated and carries nutrients to our cells. Water also provides moisture to skin, ensuring a bright and radiant glow. How to use Adele’s birthday picture as inspiration instead of frustration Even mild dehydration can be a physical stressor to the body, according to Melissa Majumdar, a registered dietitian and spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. If we’re not adequately hydrated, we may experience nausea and loss of appetite, and may find it difficult to concentrate and perform physical tasks, like carrying groceries or lifting weights. So it’s important to drink water. That much we know. And these days, while we stay at home with our reusable cups and convenient access to bathrooms, there’s no good reason not to be drinking water. But how much is enough? Read More Water recommendations The Institute of Medicine recommends that women aim to consume 2.7 liters (or 91 ounces) of fluids daily, and men drink 3.7 liters (or 125 ounces). But thst… Read full this story
- Odell Beckham, who has a cramping issue, doesn't like water because of 'slushy' stomach feeling
- K.J. Wright’s pledge to provide clean water in Kenya, and desire to retire with Seahawks
- Boys tennis: WW South's Sirinit has all the shoelaces he needs
- The Kings need a potential star. Why drafting Michael Porter Jr. makes the most sense
- California pastor’s death points to need for mental health care
- Thanks to the NBA, the SEC might be ready to ‘really take off’
- Why the Kings didn’t need another high-scoring effort to defeat the Grizzlies
- UFC 230: Derrick Lewis can provide UFC a crossover heavyweight champion it desperately needs
- How does a Tour de France team work?
- LaGrave Field just got a new lease on life. Will the Fort Worth Cats play again?
How much water do we really need to drink? have 329 words, post on edition.cnn.com at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.