Google on Friday revealed that recipe-related searches hit a new record high in India during April as people stayed home and aimed to break the monotony in the kitchen.While Dalgona Coffee recipe at home spiked 5,000 per cent, searches for chicken momo recipe grew 4,350 per cent and searches for mango icecream recipe saw 3,250 per cent rise.According to the company, the most searched recipes on Google were cake, samosa, jalebi, momos, dhokla, panipuri, dosa, paneer and chocolate cake.The report also showed that coronavirus (COVID-19) was the third most searched topic in India during April.Search interest for coronavirus grew more than 10 per cent over April — 3,000 per cent from January when the topic first began trending.The state with the highest search interest over April is Meghalaya, followed by Tripura and Goa.Top trending searches like Coronavirus tips spiked over 5000 per cent and coronavirus prevention spiked 2,300 per cent.Search interest in lockdown saw a sharp spike on 11 April to reach its second-highest peak, with ‘new guidelines for lockdown’ and ‘how to get e pass in lockdown’ both spiking more than 5,000 per cent over the month.
- Lockdown comfort food? Across the world, it’s all about rice
- Summer Premiere Dates 2020: Here’s What’s On As Lockdown Starts To Lift
- Everything from the Google Launch Night In event: new Pixels, confusing Google TV and Chromecast with a remote
- EXCLUSIVE: Rylan Clark-Neal will host the 2020 British LGBT Awards as he dedicates this year's honours to young LGBT+ people who have struggled during lockdown
- The EPL presents unique marketing opportunities to reach a premium audience
- The best Android apps (October 2020)
- The death of cinema? Odeon will shut a QUARTER of its 120 venues during week as Cineworld confirms plans to close sites in UK and US with 45,000 jobs - including 5,500 in Britain - at risk after film studios delay releases
- The best iPhone apps (October 2020)
- Weary hikers among 148 saved from wildfire near Yosemite are seen stepping off National Guard helicopter as rescuers attempt to reach 65 others still trapped - while 25 blazes torch a record two million acres across California
- Cold play: how to enjoy UK outdoor activities – even in winter
Momo to Dalgona Coffee: Google search reveals what desi chefs are cooking amid lockdown have 349 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.