Xiaomi is working on a new smartphone under its Redmi lineup. Dubbed as Redmi 10X, the new phone has been spotted on the Google Play Console, revealing some key specifications. According to the listing, Redmi 10X will run on MediaTek Helio G70 processor. The phone codenamed Merlin is also said to have 4GB of RAM and full HD+ display. The listing also reveals the phone runs on Android 10. GSMArena in its report says the phone could be a stripped-down version of Redmi Note 9 which comes with MediaTek Helio G85 processor. Right now, it’s not clear what other specs on Redmi 10X will be downgraded. Redmi 10X is also likely headed to India. The phone was recently spotted on BIS certification site in India. It has also been spotted on other platforms like China’s TENAA.According to leaks so far, Redmi 10X will come with a 6.53-inch display with an LCD panel and full HD+ resolution. There’s also a punch-hole camera on the front which could house a 13-megapixel selfie camera. The phone could also come with a 48-megapixel rear camera.That said, Xiaomi just launched Redmi Note 9 Pro series in India. The company is offering… Read full this story
- Hull's Big Malarkey Festival programme revealed
- Will you be out Elmer spotting this weekend?
- Hull and Humber Tech Awards 2019: Finalists revealed
- FIFA 20 latest as major FIFA Ultimate Team changes revealed
- FIFA 20: FUT game mode changes revealed
- Lone gamers a dying breed as community play thrives
- Nintendo reveals details behind bendy ring accessory for Switch
- Android 10 could launch today
- The 17 people who appeared in Hull's courts this week
- The secrets of Hull's busiest tip
Redmi 10X spotted on Google Play Console, key specs revealed have 267 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 10, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.